Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My first blog

I thought I would never do this but hey there is always a first.  I do have facebook and such but I don't find that to do anything for me but waste my time playing games and it doesn't give me the chance to talk freely.    Now a bit about me.  I am a stay at home mom of 5 kids.  I have been homeschooling them for the last 3 years and what a joy that is.  Lily is 17, Carl is 15, Rebekah is 10, Brenda is 4 and Ava is 2.  My husband and I have a tax business that he runs and I do not see him much.  We have two pets right now, Ty is a 7 year old black lab and Smokey is a 7 year old snow tabby.  Well that is a little about me and I hope to add a lot more too this blog and make it a great place for my family and friends to visit and see what our family is up to....

No comments:

Post a Comment